I’d like a job
We are a small and friendly firm at Fletcher Thompson and we believe that having the right people allows us to provide the best possible service. Our mission is to provide a personable service to all of our clients, putting the people back in the increasingly digital world of accountancy. Our current vacancies are below.
Based in Newmarket, Fletcher Thompson was established in 1998 to offer accountancy and tax advice for individuals, start-ups and owner managed businesses. When we’re not in the office carrying out a professional but friendly service, we work hard to dispel the rumour that accountants are boring. We are a friendly and helpful team, always ready to help and making our clients feel part of the team and us part of their team.
Due to our continued growth, we are seeking a Payroll Co-ordinator to join us on a part time basis and enable our continued success.
Responsibilities will include:
- Running end to end monthly and weekly payroll processes including auto enrolment submissions
- General payroll administration
- Collating, inputting and managing data and payroll information onto software
- Ongoing auto enrolment duties
- Dealing with sensitive information and payroll queries
- Ensuring accuracy and timely delivery of payroll
- Preparation and submission of P11Ds
- Processing end of year submissions
- Liaise with HMRC when required
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Proven experience in running payroll activities
- Competent and knowledgeable of statutory payments, tax codes payroll legislation
- Highly organised
- The ability to use your own initiative
- Prioritise your own workload and meet deadlines
- Confident communicator (phone and email) with excellent customer service skills
- Flexible attitude
Flexibility with regards to working from home can be considered. This role is initially offering an average of 30 hours per month with flexibility as to how these hours may be worked (in line with payroll demands), these hours may potentially increase in line with company growth.
An attractive package is available together the opportunity to join a friendly, fun and hardworking team!
Apply for this position by sending your CV to email@example.com
Or if you think you would like to work for our company in a different role, then please send over your CV and we will keep this on file for any future potential openings.