Fletcher Thompson are a small, friendly and successful practice with an expanding and diverse pool of clients. Established in 1998, we are a forward thinking firm, embracing new technology but still with traditional values. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to progress their career within a practice environment. There is long-term opportunity for you to develop and contribute to the growth and continued success of the business.
- Preparation of limited company statutory accounts and corporation tax computations.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Assistance with business advisory work.
- Preparation of sole-trader and partnership accounts.
- Preparing self-assessment tax returns.
- Undertaking Company Secretarial work, including dividend preparation
- Dealing with general client queries.
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Managing more junior members of the team.
- Full Time Role Monday – Friday
- AAT qualified and/or ACA/ACCA part qualified essential
- Minimum of 4 years experience within an Accountancy Practice Environment
- Excellent communication skills via telephone and email
- Takes pride in work and maintains a high level of attention to detail
- Willingness to continually develop existing skills & learn new ones
- Knowledge of Iris / Sage / QuickBooks Online software will be an advantage.
- Valid UK Drivers Licence
- Would suit someone based within Newmarket, Cambridge, Bury St Edmunds, Ely, Mildenhall or surrounding areas
In return you can expect a salary relevant to your experience. We can also provide an excellent benefits package to suit an individual’s requirements.